Leather Stud Bracelet – Sumie
The Sumie bracelet is made of premium natural vegetable tanned leather, inspired by the art of traditional ink-and-brush Japanese calligraphy, each one is hand-dyed with its own unique pattern.
- Hand-dyed vegetable tanned leather
- Stud button with two size holes for adjustable fit
- Small size fits wrists up to 6.5 inches in circumference
- Medium size fits wrists up to 7 inches in circumference
- Large size fits wrists up to 7.5 inches in circumference
This item has been hand-dyed and treated with a protective coating. Due to the nature of hand-dyed leathers, some color transfer may occur if it gets damp or wet.
‡ Friday & River leather goods and accessories are handmade in San Diego, California USA. All of our leather products are made to look better with age. Every piece is meant to establish its own wear pattern and patina that reflects the lifestyle of the user. Each piece of leather is special and possesses its own marks, color, grain, etc, and may vary depending on the piece it is cut from. These are not imperfections, but characteristics that make each item a one-of-a-kind.