Our signature long leather wallet, the Waseda Wallet is designed to be a slim version of the classic biker wallet. We created this wallet from a personal desire to have a leather long wallet that does not have any thick points, making it more comfortable to carry in your back pocket. The horizontal card slots insure that cards don’t overlap and create a thick pressure point, while the vertical pockets provides easy access to bills. Designed to be used with one of our Long Lanyards or your own wallet chain.
Show with our Long Leather Lanyard in Russet Bridle - Sold Separately
- Oiled nubuck indigo leather wallet ages beautifully
- Natural vegetable tanned inside pocket accent
- 3 card slots fit up to 3 cards each
- 3 long pockets for bills, receipts and notes
- Snap closure
- Eyelet for attaching leather tether or chain
- Burnished edges
- Fits US passport and many sized bills for international travelers
- 7.5 inches tall x 3.75 inches wide when closed
- Lanyard not included
‡ Friday & River leather goods and accessories are handmade in San Diego, California USA. All of our leather products are made to look better with age. Every piece is meant to establish its own wear pattern and patina that reflects the lifestyle of the user. Each piece of leather is special and possesses its own marks, color, grain, etc, and may vary depending on the piece it is cut from. These are not imperfections, but characteristics that make each item a one-of-a-kind.